Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Celebration Piece!

I have spent the past couple of days making art that I THINK I should be making....for my class with the teens...something that i think they would like to make, something that i think they would like....oh my goodness...that has been painful....nothing quite like controlled art!  it sucks!  so last night i decided to make something that i like!  ahhhhhh....what a relief that was!  i had fun, the piece is playful and the time just disappeared...the way time does when i am in the moment...just creating...i woke up this morning excited!
so i am canning the two pieces that i struggled through...a good layer of book text will cover up all that controlled effort...and i will make a couple of new pieces that are more me...more fun!  and i will teach this to my class....the lesson learned?  i STILL cannot control my creativity....i just need to play!  and BEE ME!
thank you Lynn Whipple for helping me get back into my playful self....something to celebrate for certain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!