Friday, December 29, 2017

2017...amazing!


2017 has been an amazing year for me....the ability to share my artwork all over the world is humbling and rewarding....i dedicate everyday to my higher power and invite 'playfulness' at every turn.
i try not to take myself too seriously and i give other people permission to do the same....if they are interested...
my art classes and my YouTube channel have opened my world....and i love that!
happy new year to all...
be creative...whatever that means in your world...gardening, cooking, writing, drawing, inspiring children...etc..etc...
but most of all....have fun doing it!!!
here is the latest video for an altered book...enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE9EeAqZP3o&t=25s

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE watching your videos! I have learned SO MUCH and you have opened up new adventures for me!
    ~Cheryl Ann~ (deserthorses5)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheryl ann....yipppeeeee for being able to play all over the world!!!! glad to have you on the table with me!!!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Next year is the year for me to do an altered book, via your videos, searching to find a book to do it in. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This information is very useful. thank you for sharing. and I will also share information about health through the website

    Cara Mudah Mengobati Diabetes
    Cara Mengobati Gondok Beracun
    Obat Susah Kencing
    Solusi atasi Vertigo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!