Tuesday, December 26, 2017

meet "Australas"

my journey with my YouTube videos have taken me places that i never expected....far beyond inviting other artists to play on my table. i have created  some friends....a community that i did not have before....a treasure trove of artists with ideas to share, talents that have now been given permission to soar!  it is beyond amazing...oh...and gifts...gifts from all over the world!  gifts that i carry in my heart....such support....
and then there is 'Australas'....meet my new muse created by my friend Roseanna!  She arrived in my studio yesterday and she is my kind of girl. she now sits on my shelf, in a birdcage holding a next of real quail eggs!  yep....i am crazy about her....and yes her creator too!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing woman! For kindred souls are we!! Ty, for sharing "Australus", she's giggling with delight! And me, as well! Love you bunches! Roseanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is waiting to inspire me this morning!!!!
      xoxo

      Delete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!