Tuesday, February 27, 2018

so once again, the universe answered my question!

i love teaching art...anyone that knows me knows that i love teaching art!  (the art of letting go too)
i have tutorials on my YouTube channel....i teach mixed media classes and altered book classes in the bay area....i have pop up classes too...my life?  yep...art...and i love it!
it was suggested to me to get more information on teaching an 'on-line' class....hmmmmm...sounds like a good idea....so....i 'attended' a webinar on how to launch and charge for 'on-line' courses...
dilema...
i have quite a following on YouTube and i love being able to share with people all over the world...i feel loyalty to my subscribers..and yet....i love being able to pay my bills...yep...a dilema!
solution?  well....i talked to 'handsome hubby'...i put it out there for the universe that i needed some help...and...guess what?!
a YouTube subscriber suggested that i start a PayPal/Me account where people could make contributions if they chose to do so....wowza!  thank you UNIVERSE!  i cannot say that it has been easy....it has been scary...to put myself out there....yep...scary!  but you know what?  'my village' has contributed....generously contributed!  i am blessed indeed!
thank you everyone....EVERYONE...that has held me up through the growing pains (or is that pangs) of developing the tutorials...expanding my exposure via YouTube...keeping it available across the world!  i would not have it any different....
i remain grateful!  see you on the table!!!
https://www.youtube.com/user/lorrimarie2002
paypal.me/LorriMarie

5 comments:

  1. You so deserve it, but others have free you tube accounts and paid ones too. You have so many ideas keep some filmed and aside for a paid course. The courses I have bought and there are many LOL were $49 US I'm sure people would pay that. It depends how much you have to pay for a platform to launch it on and they all have a private Facebook page to go with them which you have to monitor and correspond with. One teacher has some one else looking after the group so So she can keep on creating herself. Food for thought. I think I said they are all using the platform called teach, I think that's the name may be worth you exploring it. Luv ya. Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'teachables' is the one i have researched....I NEED A SECRETARY!!! (or a wife...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep going girl! You bring an amazing gift to the world...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is not mine....until i give it away, right? xoxo

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love your videos Lori Marie and your outlook towards life. I'm not an artist but trying to learn from watching you. What's a stabilo? Where can I buy it? Is it a pen or a pencil? TIA

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog...i love comments!!!